Evan Daniel skrev:
> On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 9:13 AM, Zero3<ze...@zerosplayground.dk> wrote:
>> Matthew Toseland skrev:
>>> Also the uninstall survey has dried up, there are very few responses now,
>>> too few to be useful. Maybe we should always show it if opennet was
>>> enabled? Or would even that be too much?
>> Please don't. It is very hostile (usability wise) to automatically pop
>> up these kind of surveys. Not even speaking of the fact that we
>> effectively would stab uninstalling users in the back by automatically
>> contacting freenetproject.org (which *MOST LIKELY* will be monitored in
>> hostile regimes).
>
> If the user was running opennet in a hostile regime, they already shot
> themselves in the foot.  Loading that web page won't make things any
> worse.

Surely there is no point in nailing the coffin an extra time by
connecting to something as obviously Freenet-ish as our official home page?

I don't think we should assume that because opennet was enabled, the
user is caught anyway, and thereby thinking that we might as well use
the opportunity to ask for his uninstallation feedback ("Thanks. You
just gave me 10 years in prison. Best regards, Mr. Wong" ;)).

- Zero3