On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 10:53 AM, Evan Daniel <eva...@gmail.com> wrote:
> For some time, I've been advocating for increased use of the wiki.
> However, the current wiki has a variety of problems.  We should move
> to Mediawiki (or possibly something else, if there is a compelling
> reason).
>
> Unfortunately, it seems I'm the only one who cares about the wiki.
> Every time it comes up, the discussion seems to arrive at "yes, we
> really should decide on something and do it" and then die.

Well, if you're willing to take ownership of it, I have no problem
migrating to better wiki software, and replacing
wiki.freenetproject.org with it.

While the goal was to retire emu, I don't think that will happen any
time soon, and we shouldn't hold-up progress for that reason alone.

Do you have an account on Emu?  If so, do you have sudo access, and
can you use that to make the changes you need?

Please email me off-list to let me know.

Ian.

--
Ian Clarke
CEO, Uprizer Labs