Yup. In the first time maybe it'd be nice to set the default theme to minimalist
- as its name says, it's a simple theme that's clean, especially on
the main page,
providing a familiar UI to newbies.

I also find FProxy satisfactory for the time being. Maybe some pages
are a little
messy (the insert page) and it would need generally better wording (and maybe
more explications, or help of any kind).