Fantastic concept.  It seems silly when people have big PC's with all those
spare resources to have to rely on a tiny mini-server such as described in the
article, but when you take in consideration that my PC requires over 200Watts,
then it starts to make sense, just as a cost cutting and power saving mech.  I
know I hate leaving my machine on just for freenet.

So, guys, why not get involved?