On Thursday 31 Mar 2011 09:56:22 Pouyan Zachar wrote:
> Hi everyone:
>
> I wanted to suggest porting already existing "Toadlets" to normal
> servlets and utilize Apache Struts framework for more simplicity. This
> would make it easier and more intuitive to design and develop the web
> interface (fproxy) using JSP pages. However it may not be an easy task
> to adapt SimpleToadletServer to struts.
>
> I would really appreciate feedbacks
> Pouyan

My recollection is servlets are far more complex and we don't use most of their
features? On the other hand, maybe we do now. More importantly, they don't do
anything for us in the areas where we really need help - specifically, content
generation / templating.

Or am I wrong? I'm quite happy to get rid of toadlets and HTMLNode if something
else is better.