Am Freitag, 16. November 2012, 17:26:34 schrieb Matthew Toseland:
> I might re-implement SSKs via PSKs, but the effect would be the same.
> Certainly we'd want to keep some kind of SSKs. The payload size might not
> be exactly the same though. Do you need a specific block size?

Infocalypse is optimized for the 2K, I think, but I don’t know how far. It
might actually benefit from bigger blocks (only one fetch). I’ll need to check
that (or, maybe, djk might be reading here and could provide input. Maybe you
can find him in FMS).

Best wishes,
Arne
--
Ein Würfel System - einfach saubere Regeln:

- http://1w6.org