Bold indeed.

Necessary, in my opinion. The complexity that the project will ultimately
face due to disparate and poorly documented code will eventually outweigh
the benefits even of holding on to current users.

The currently complex code also means that Freenet may become a security
joke, which is not acceptable.

My contributions have been limited but I believe this would be a step in
the right direction.

Thanks,
Mike