Am Mittwoch, 4. November 2015, 22:56:40 schrieb Ian Clarke:
> This person put quite a bit of time into providing feedback on the new
> site.  Probably not stuff we want to hear, but very valuable:
> https://www.reddit.com/r/design_critiques/comments/3ri38h/we_recently_redesigned_our_website_would_love/cwoq0n4

I consider them good points and constructive.

(regarding “time better spent”: the designer did not see the old site :))

A small step into the direction of telling why people want to use
Freenet: https://github.com/freenet/website/pull/21
Not perfect, but a start.

Second part: Moving the donation bar away from the top. We’re not
Wikipedia, people don’t come to our website to see our website, so
when we make it harder for them to see it, they will just not install
Freenet.

Best wishes,
Arne