By the way, I really don't mean to be harsh, you guys have done great work
on the site, but in my experience listening to and acting on feedback is
absolutely critical.  It can be very difficult for the person that builds
something to view it in the same way that other people do.

In a different context I'm working on a slideshow for something right now,
and I've asked for feedback from a bunch of people, and they were able to
point out many issues I was oblivious to.

Ian.