Q: Has anyone got into trouble for their anonymous activities while
running Freenet? A: US law enforcement can identify anonymous users of
Freenet[1] and Tor[2]. It is reasonable to assume that other governments
have access to the same technology, which is provided by private
contractors. If you are concerned about governments, you should use
darknet mode, and bear in mind that no current anonymity technology
provides perfect protection.

And possibly:
While we applaud the US police's apparent success in apprehending
suspects allegedly sharing child abuse images, many governments
persecute and prosecute political dissidents for legitimate speech
published online. Therefore we hope to further improve Freenet's
security in future, to protect its legitimate users. We do not have the
ability to easily identify users of Freenet downloading specific files.

[1] =
http://www.thedickinsonpress.com/news/north-dakota/3885239-predators-police-online-struggle
[2] =
http://motherboard.vice.com/read/court-docs-show-a-university-helped-fbi-bust-silk-road-2-child-porn-suspects

Also reference this in the attacks section.
I will update the wiki.

Sorry I haven't posted a pull request; I'm nowhere near synchronized
with the website updates...