x...@freenetproject.org writes:
> There are some tough administrative decisions remaining to make about stage
> 3,
> namely which voters to exclude from stage 3 because they look like a sybil
> attack.

I don’t like this behind-closed-doors-guessing-about-sybil. Instead,
when I read the title, I had dearly hoped to get results:

- What’s the result if we assume that all users voted honestly?
- What’s the result when we only use votes from established developers?
- How does it change when we include only people who’ve been active in the
  community for some time? (for example in FMS we can check that)

So could you please post the data and evaluation — including your
comments on it if you wish so?

I am certain that I am able to extract from that a subset of the
evaluation which is robust against strategic voting and sybil attacks,
along with a complementary set of unstable results which might have been
affected by strategic voting - either pushed up or pushed down.

With these results we can draw valid conclusions from this process.

Best wishes,
Arne
--
Unpolitisch sein