Hi,

Florent just warned again, that the clock on osprey (all our
non-standard hosting) is ticking. If we don’t act, this means that all
links to the wiki stop working.

To avoid that, I can provide hosting of a static copy of the wiki with
links at the top of each article to the new github based wiki. I already
talked about this with Florent, so I’m now taking this here for wider
discussion.

Please tell me if that is OK for you or whether you can provide and
maintain a better solution which preserves inbound external links to the
wiki.

The practical implication of that would be forwarding
wiki.freenetproject.org to my domain.

Best wishes,
Arne