Okay, xor and I will handle it.

-------- Original Message --------
On Feb 21, 2017, 2:00 PM, Ian Clarke wrote:

It's ok, the project can pay for it if everyone is in agreement, and if
someone is willing to handle the migration.

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 12:30 PM, x...@freenetproject.org wrote:
On Tuesday, February 21, 2017 01:24:50 PM Steve Dougherty wrote:

> We're at the point where I would repeat myself. For reasons already stated,

> I'd like to continue using Mantis. I am willing to pay the hosting costs.

> There are more than directly financial costs in migrating to a new

> platform.

Great, I'd suggest you then pay only half, and I pay the other half :)

As an only exception I would propose that FPI pays the $200 one-time migration

fee as that is something completely independent of which bugtracker we use.

And $200 being a wage for one person day is appropriate - it will probably be

a week of work to migrate any bugtracker for us being untrained with that, so

Ian ClarkeStacks - Our AI will save your moneyhttp://trystacks.com/