On Tue, 2017-02-21 at 14:56 +0100, x...@freenetproject.org wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 21, 2017 08:54:20 AM Arne Babenhauserheide wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Florent just warned again, that the clock on osprey (all our
> > non-standard hosting) is ticking. If we don’t act, this means that
> all
> > links to the wiki stop working.
>
> I've read the IRC discussion, and I don't see any reason why our
> server should
> go down except the fact that it looks like Florent isn't in the mood
> anymore
> to maintain it and thus threatens to pull the plug on it when the new
> site
> goes live.

This has nothing to do with me. Your boss (our project leader) has said
that this was going to happen. He's asked me to set a date... and me
being stupid, I left it wide-open...
https://emu.freenetproject.org/pipermail/devl/2016-August/039236.html

If anything, it should have happened 6 months ago.

> There is at least one other person willing to maintain/host it, he
> should just
> ask who wants to deal with it instead of treating it like his personal
> kingdom
> which must go down with him.

Should I start whining too when you make it personal?

Florent