On 9/20/05, mazzanet <mazzanet at mazzanet.id.au> wrote:
> I've done the most recent work on the wininstaller.
> freenet-modern.nsi is the current NSIS script which builds fine with the
> latest version of NSIS. freenet-new.nsi doesn't actually exist anymore.
> The current installer on the Freenet website should correctly identify
> both Java 1.4 and 1.5.
> Feel free to ask if you need to know anything more.

Ok, I had just grabbed the tarball off the snapshots directory...from
July 2004!  Woops.

When I build the freenet-modern.nsi from CVS the
freenet-webinstaller.exe detects Sun Java 1.5 but the version of
freenet-webinstaller.exe in the snapshots directory doesn't...!

The freenet-webinstaller.exe file in the snapshot directory is from
December 2004.  Is it possible you didn't upload the latest version
after you got it working?