On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 6:27 PM, Zero3 <zero3 at zerosplayground.dk> wrote:
> If you actually want people to volunteer, may I kindly suggest that you
> guys agree internally on how Freenet is supposed to move forward first?

That is what we are doing right now.

You might think this kind of discussion is messy, but its how
decisions get made in open source projects.  Neither Toad, Nextgens,
nor I are dictators - we arrive at (hopefully) the right decision
after debating it on this mailing list or on IRC.  There is no private
smoke-filled room where we sit down and come up with a coherent
position, we make decisions by discussions in a public forum like
this.

Ian.

--
Ian Clarke