> On top of my head:
> - Cleaner code
> - Proper detection of FireFox location
> - profiles.ini watchdog thingy
> - Check if node is running before launching FF (and if not, start or
> inform user in a GUI message box) (and if needed, shutdown node
> afterwards as well)
> - If wanted, GUI warnings about missing daemon, FF or FF profile (we
> talked a bit about the possibility of nagging users without daemon enabled)

I also think we may have a problem getting the user past the "ok, its
up and running, now what?" stage.  We need to give the user a natural
path from installation to usage of Freenet, whether its surfing
FProxy, using one of the discussion tools, or creating their own
freesites.

Anyone got any ideas?

Ian.

--