This sucks =(

Please consider to continue working on Freenet as an anonymous developer.
You can always send patches via FMS (or Freetalk soon).

Bye and thanks for your work!

PS: Please give the private key of the WoT seed identity to the project
leaders. We will create a new one before release anyway but for now it would
be nice to have to keypair.