Hello all,

I imported all the pages to the new design.

There are some bugs I think, but well, it's a good start.

Afaik, currently the menus are handled by php, so it will be easier to change
it (some menu items are wrong, but I don't want to pass 20 min to change them
in all pages one by one). The link to change the language are sometimes wrong
too (but well, they're just here to see how they'll look once we actually have
translations (as an example I translated the homepage in french)).

Anyway, here it is :

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=e39ecbb38933540c9bf8d6369220dcabe04e75f6e8ebb871

(I prefer a link than attaching it, since I'm not sure about the size limit)

I think it's ready to put it as the official website, but even if I tried to do
it right, I can't garantee there aren't any bug (well, I can garantee there
are bugs...).

And we can't just import the css and change some things : I changed the html
(I'm not sure it's necessary though), <P> instead of <p>, ...). I think almost
all pages are valid xhtml 1.0 now.

Of course, if you have any suggestion, don't hesitate. If someone find bug,
please tell.

And last thing : if you have skills in css, and want to change something,
please do :)