Le jeudi 09 juillet 2009 19:05:07, Ian Clarke a ?crit :
> On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 7:11 AM, Cl?ment <cvollet at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Can you make screenshots please ?
>
> Sure: http://img.skitch.com/20090709-twhbckx574x5wpb516732t3m71.png

Ah, ok :/  That doesn't look good at all...
Here is what I have :
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/5227/freenetcapture7.png
>  > The "Latest News" section shouldn't be bold.
> >
> > Ok, why not.
>
> I have a better question: why should it? :-)
>
> Bold should be used for emphasis relative to surrounding text, making an
> entire section bold is pointless.

Agreed.
> > > The box that appears on the rollovers for the menu across the top looks
> > > wrong - the alignment is about 2 pixels too low in Safari 4.
> >
> > Known bug too, but I thought it was small enough to be postponed.
>
> Well, I think we can afford to get this right before we go live with it.

Ok, I'll try to fix that soon.
> > > The "Select your language" looks a bit strange too.
> >
> > I'd appreciate a screenshot for that one too, here it looks good.
>
> See screenshot above.
>
> Ian.

Any idea of where I could host the website to use site like
http://browsershots.org/ ?

It would help a lot I think.

And, btw, which screen resolution and font size do you use ? (because I think
that's the problem here)