On Friday 12 February 2010 01:58:15 Ian Clarke wrote:

> Hah, well I don't think I've ever been dictatorial, and decisions are made
> frequently that I disagree with, by Toad and others.  Perhaps Toad can think
> of examples, but I don't recall ever forcing him to do something he thought
> was the wrong course of action, just because I officially control the purse
> strings.

There have certainly been cases where I've done things in a manner I was
skeptical of because I couldn't bring you to my point of view. E.g. would
Perst's better control over data structures have made for better performance
than db4o? Maybe - certainly that is true in Freetalk. But generally when I'm
sure I'm right I fight you. :)