Ian Clarke wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 13, 2010 at 1:33 AM, VolodyA! V Anarhist
> <Volodya at whengendarmesleeps.org <mailto:Volodya at
> whengendarmesleeps.org>>
> wrote:
>
>     However, if it's not buildable from source it should definitely not
>     be a part of Freenet. But hopefully it can be built.
>

> People have become confused about this.  The argument is that the GWT
> development tools are not *easily* buildable from source NOT what we
> build with them.
>
> Do you build javac from source before you use it?  I doubt Toad does.
>
> Ian.

Point taken. The only thing i was talking about was what is actually part of
Freenet, not what is used to create it. While i'd philosophically like for the
whole thing to be Free Software it has nothing to do with this discussion.

                 - Volodya

--
http://freedom.libsyn.com/     Echo of Freedom, Radical Podcast
http://www.freedomporn.org/    Freedom Porn, anarchist and activist smut

  "None of us are free until all of us are free."    ~ Mihail Bakunin