Freenet 0.7.5 build 1400 is now available. Please upgrade as it will be
mandatory at midnight.

Sorry for the performance problems lately. 1400 should improve things, but
please let me know how it goes. I don't fully understand the issues yet.
Hopefully, with AIMDs enabled and NLM also enabled, queue times will be around
1 second, so bulk requests will take maybe 15 seconds longer than normal, but
get far fewer backoffs (as well as more accurate routing), compared to OLM,
which should result in higher overall performance than OLM and higher
performance than with a near-saturated NLM network, which *seems* to be what
we've had in 1399. It would be better to have a solution that didn't rely on
the originator behaving itself, but a small number of bad nodes won't be able
to severely impact performance...

Further help with the theory would be appreciated!

1400:
- Turn AIMDs back on for now.
- Fix a reporting bug re SSKs vs CHKs (might have affected AIMDs).
- Redirect old format external links as they are used by plugins.
1399:
- Eliminate the dedicated thread waiting for a request to complete for client
layer requests.
- Limit the number of local requests waiting for a slot to 50, and show both
local and remote on the stats page.
1398:
- Turn off AIMDs for bulk requests.
- Fix various related issues, and improve logging, config docs, for one
connection per IP address. You should (almost?) never set this config on
darknet.