Hi all,

On Sat, 2011-12-17 at 00:40 +0100, David ?Bombe? Roden wrote:
> Hi Arne,
>
> > 5. After you did multiple test-jars that way, ask Toad to integrate it
>
> The whole point is to create a process in which toad is NOT involved as the
> primary force because he is kind of the bottleneck here.
I may propose the way the Linux project [1] does it here. By there are
several maintainers on different branches, they act as "pre-filters" for
Linus Torvalds , to filter out good and bad patched and then Linus
rudimentary checks them and signs them off (what you can actually see in
Linux' git log).

This lowers the load on Toad's shoulders by distributing it to some more
(but trusted by Ian and Toad) people.

Just my 2 Euro-Cents (which will vanish maybe, I know).

Regards,
  Roland

https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Linux_kernel