Sorry for the slow reply Steve, but that would be great!  You've been
around for a while which is good, but would you mind emailing me
off-list with some background info, just for security's sake?

I assume you are comfortable with Ubuntu?

Matthew, what do you think are good next steps to get Steve
up-to-snuff with our infrastructure?

Ian.