[quote author="ancarda at PPXKgWN178fXdV3X3jMq8tqxIKIbP8PYK6BELBFuYTw.freetalk"
message="acd6c72e-1d35-4dd9-ad9c-10eaa402d06a at
PPXKgWN178fXdV3X3jMq8tqxIKIbP8PYK6BELBFuYTw"]
Ok I threw this together in PowerPoint, it's a PDF though so it should work
regardless of any platform. I am not inserting this to FreeNet it will take way
too long.

http://www.freefilehosting.net/freenet

That's just my first idea of what the UI could be like. The settings are more
basic however (I didn't add this in) there would always be an advanced option,
like where you can tweak everything.
[/quote]