On 19/03/12 00:41, Leah Hicks wrote:
> As far as I'm aware wordpress is the most secure content management system
> there is, ie there's no way really for anybody to successfully use an SQL
> injection. There are vulnerabilities in certain plugins, but as far as I know
> not wordpress itself. I was hoping though it would spare the trouble of
> updating the news, the translations and what not. There is also a plugin for
> making wordpress display static html / php pages.

You should do some research before making statements like this.

We have an existing method for deploying different translations without having
to duplicate the entire site. It's not perfect, but much safer than running a
live installation of wordpress. Other people (Steve?) can fill in the details
as I don't remember right off the top of my head.