Do you seriously think Wikipedia is a reliable source on anything remotely
related to woke ideology? That's hilarious.

The term "Cultural Marxism" is used by many Jewish people, and when they
use it, they aren't talking about a far-right ideology. They're talking
about a far-left ideology.

What you're talking about is a form of terminological guilt-by-association,
a very dishonest way to try to discredit someone simply by them *mentioning
the name of an ideology*.

It's Orwellian. Try to diversify your news sources, you're living in a
bubble.