@All, it doesn’t really matter whether it was in a proposal or not… we don’t
need to find culprits and again it’s normal to change one’s mind, especially
after something has been released and tried out.

If we don’t agree about the current location (and several of us don’t like it)
we should do something about it and rather now than later (since we have the
chance to release a 6.2.2 real soon and thus not have users use something we
may not want for a lengthy period of time).

Is anyone strongly against doing what GuillaumeD has shown in:
http://tof.canardpc.com/view/19c9c68f-9dae-440e-ad82-3b8a6cc4623a.jpg
?

(either with “Add” or “Create”, personally I don’t care that much but I do care
about the move of the button + about the search bar move to the right)

Thanks
-Vincent