Hi, devs.

We have had 2 previous discussions on this topic:
* July 2016 (discussion): https://markmail.org/thread/oodciq7pv6pj7eic
* Jan 2018 (proposal): https://markmail.org/thread/ymwsebvr3k7voy3p

And we have at least 2 issues on this topic:
* Oct 2011: XWIKI-7058 <http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-7058>: Page
creation date should be the date of the installation
* Feb 2015: XCOMMONS-1447 <https://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XCOMMONS-1447>:
XAR plugin should replace the dates with a common number

TL;DR: It's causing confusion for our users to install pages that are
created in 2005/2009/etc. so we should avoid committing dates on git that
users might end up installing.

Reminder: Importing a document with empty dates will:
* Use the current date if the document is new (i.e. does not exist in the
wiki)
* Use the existing dates if the document already exists in the wiki, if
using backup import
* Use the current user and current date for the document update date, if
imported using non-backup import of EM extension install

Adel and myself have extended the xar:verify and xar:format goals of the
xar plugin to check for the existence of date fields in the XML wiki pages
and to remove them. The fields are:
* date
* contentUpdateDate
* creationDate
* attachment/date

See the PR https://github.com/xwiki/xwiki-commons/pull/44/

This check (on both verify and format goals) is skippable entirely with the
"xar.dates.skip property" (default to false) or
"xar.dates.skip.documentList" for individual documents (list of doc