So we need to conclude on this thread. I’m proposing to update the page with:

* HSQLDB - Latest only
* MySQL - latest of oldstable/stable/unstable from
https://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=mysql-server&searchon=names&exact=1
(i.e. latest of 5.5.x and 5.7.x today)
* PostgreSQL -  latest of oldstable/stable/unstable
fromhttps://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=postgresql&searchon=names&exact=1
 (i.e. latest of 9.4.x, 9.6.x and 11.x today)
* Oracle - latest of 12.x (we currently test on 11.x AFAIK so we need to start
testing on 12.x from now on)

Note that by “support" we mean test on. And it’s not because a version is not
supported that it doesn’t work nor that we won’t fix it if a problem happens.

I hesitated a long time for the mysql/pgsql versions since I wanted only a
single version supported, but since we provide a debian packaging it makes
sense to test the versions defined by the debian repos, and now that we have
automated functional tests on various configurations, we can test on them. BTW
I suggest we run all tests on the latest version only (i.e. 5.7.x for mysql and
11.x for postgresql, and move to mysql 8.x when we fix the bug on it) and then
we do smoke tests on the other versions.

Let me know quickly if you have a problem with this strategy since I’d like to
update the page + add the configs in our CI tests.

Thanks
-Vincent