Hi,

Some notes:
- We don't have guidelines regarding the singular / plural thing. I'm glad
that on the new sources we don't have the Maps/Map anymore. I'm fine with
Maps. In practice we have a mix of singular (like Diagram, Calendar,
Meeting) and plural (like Ideas, Forums). I prefer the plural version,
although in practice I think we have more with singular. There was a
tentative old draft for having such guidelines
https://design.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Proposal/ApplicationGuidelines  but
we didn't worked on it for some time.

- Regarding the new Git repository. Since you've committed the initial
commits in issues, you should do a release with the initial version, and
than just release a new version for the interactive-maps-new . It's normal
in an application's development flow that changes happen, that's why
versioning schemes are all about.

- I still have the error I've mentioned before :
Uncaught Error: Script error for "leaflet", needed by: leafletSearch
http://requirejs.org/docs/errors.html#scripterror
    at F (require.min.js?r=1:7)
    at HTMLScriptElement.onScriptError (require.min.js?r=1:30)

leaflet.css:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status
of 404 (Not Found)

so I cannot actually test the build, since I don't see the maps. I have
this both on Chrome and Firefox. Do I need to do something?

Thanks,
Caty