Also, I forgot to mention it before but we will need a better and more
expressive way to show popups. We need something that can accomodate
sufficient amount of text with a scroll if the information exceeds the page.
I will prepare a mockup for this once I am done with some of the next steps.

And I think we should use the colortheme colors for our map controls and
consequently for the popups. I will update you on that as well.

Best,
Fawad