Hi all,
Hope you all are doing wonderfully.

We still have the issue for the facets rendering but its up on the forum,
so I think we will have some fixes for it in due time (thanks to Stephane).
In the meantime, I will try making the facets more specific to the map. For
now I am considering the following options for facets:
- Tags
- Search field (searches inside map item pages)
- Map item type (PointClass for now)
- Map item icon (?)
- Map item space
I will need some suggestions on which other options should be included.

Next, I will
-  Be working on making a dedicated space for popups inside or besides the
map. Something similar to https://abc.gogocarto.fr
- Make use of theme styles and colors for the map itself and the items
inside
- Be making the query search asynchronous

Also, I will be working part time for the next week and I have exams the
week after that. So I would like to let you know that I would not be
available for the exams period for the most part. :(
I will try to finish most of the work and get the application in a stable
state by then. :)
Ecaterina also mentioned that we release the application, I propose we do
that next week as soon as the facets are in a stable state.

Thanks,
Fawad