Hi Stephane, Caty and all,
Hope you are doing great.

I have deployed a test case for map creation. I would like you to have a
look at it. It works fine upto the commented code.
There is one problem I am facing which is, during the last part, the marker
does not load up. If I restart the same XWiki instance from the target
folder and go to the page created during the test, the marker appears
perfectly. I am not sure what's wrong.
And one time I tried the test, the marker did appear during the test and
then I ran the test again without changing anything but the marker did not
show up. I am using wait but it does not seem to be the problem with
javascript. It appears that the map is not getting the rendered data from
velocity and again I am not sure why when it works perfectly if I view the
same page outside of test.

I would also like your review on the new search and fullscreen controls.

Thanks,
Fawad