Hi Fawad,

Thanks for the update. I had a look at the ShapeClass and I have a remark about their structure. I
see you introduced the properties "points", "type". I'm wondering whether we
could simply consider that the shapes are entirely represented in GeoJSON, including the style
options, just like http://geojson.io/ behaves, eg in the example below. What would be the use case
for storing these properties separately? I thought your previous question were about that, sorry
for the misunderstanding.

Regarding the editors: good to see there's the point editor (I had not tried it
yet), I have some remarks about it:
- What about setting it up by default for the PointClass objects, so that these
points can be edited using the editor, by creating a PointSheet that uses it?
- We could introduce a TemplateProvider for points, so that creating points can
be achieved using the standard XWiki create page, what do you think?
- What's the rationale for storing the editors in a dedicated space? I would
either put all them in the Code space directly, or in a subspace if you really
want to group them (I tend to avoid having too many nested spaces but that's a
personal taste only).

I may have other remarks that I will bring up directly on Jira if that's ok
with you.

It's good to read that you already have in mind indoor maps as it's a promising
feature imho, on the other hand I'd say there could be also much value in
improving the current features, I need to get my head around that and to review
the current issues. I will do so by tomorrow, then we could set up a call at
the end of the day, if possible for you, or on Monday. What about 3pm UTC
tomorrow? Or Monday 3pm UTC?

Cheers

Stéphane

    {
      "type": "Feature",
      "properties": {
        "stroke": "#c5ce00",
        "stroke-width": 2,
        "stroke-opacity": 1,
        "fill": "#c13d3d",
        "fill-opacity": 0.5
      },
      "geometry": {
        "type": "Polygon",
        "coordinates": [
          [
            [
              148.7109375,
              54.36775852406841
            ],
            [
              146.95312499999997,
              54.16243396806779
            ],
            [
              170.5078125,
              6.664607562172573
            ],
            [
              216.2109375,
              40.17887331434696
            ],
            [
              198.98437499999997,
              76.01609366420995
            ],
            [
              148.7109375,
              54.36775852406841
            ]
          ]
        ]
      }
    }

Hi all,

The setup for shapes has been done.
What I have in mind now is to have a Shape Editor similar to the Point Editor
with interactive tools to create shapes. Stephane, if you have anything else in
mind for interactively creating shapes then please let me know so that we are
on the same page.
I will work on it as fast as I can so we can move on to the implementation of
Indoor Maps.

Best,
Fawad Ali
--