Thanks for your responses Bob, Knut and Johan.

I have not yet had the opportunity to properly discuss this development with
anyone (I just had a quick telephone call with Scott Merrit from BUTUSA
earlier in the week).

What I can tell you though is that the Tecnhical Work Group in Botswana
(which comprises of key staff from MoH, Local Government, I-Tech, BUTUSA and
more) is absolutely committed to the DHIS. The long-term plan in Botswana is
to interface all applicable systems (i.e. IPMS, ETR.Net, iHRIS etc.) with
the DHIS so that the DHIS acts as an integrator.

I have a meeting with Scott this afternoon and just wanted to gather as much
information as possible beforehand.

I'll be sure to obtain answers to the questions you posed and to get back to
you with Scott's responses.

Regards,
Crizelle