Hi all,

now that you have had some time to get familiar with the new data
visualizer module we are interested in getting feedback and
suggestions for improvements based on real use-cases.

You can explore the module here:

http://apps.dhis2.org/demo/dhis-web-visualizer/app/index.html

So far through various channels we have received the following:

1. Integrated table of data listing what is currently displayed in the
chart (already implemented in trunk).

2. Saved chart views which can later be easily re-visited.

3. Export of chart views to PNG for download.

We encourage you to suggest new features accompanied with an
explanation why it will be useful for you.

best regards,

Lars