I have a stable machine on a gigabyte network.  I enjoy documentation
AND am good at it, typically using XML (via Python).
I love Dia.  I am developing a number of things with Dia.  Any chance
I could host the documentation?  Is there access to the original
software documentation? Should we start from scratch?
-Scott