Fine with me.  Nice set of pages you have there.  So I guess the next
big
question is,

WHO WANTS TO HELP DOCUMENT THINGS?

If volunteers send me ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) their e-mail addresses,
we can begin to set up a new effort at documentation.  As soon (within
a week) as there is some reasonable understanding as to how to proceed,
we can begin communicating through dia-list as to what is going on.

I do offer my site as a mirror site for dia to support redundancy.

-Scott