Le mer, avr 11, 2001, à 11:20:23 +0200, Hans Breuer a écrit:
> >Normally, gcc/ld should eliminate that code if it's really "defined but not
> >used" (as it's static), but I wouldn't trust its cleverness...
> >
> At worst it would give some extra bytes (probably not even one KByte) of
> unused binary code. Does it really matter ?

It doesn't really matter. I was just aiming for Zero Warnings (down from
quite a lot), and the only warnings left were the one I wrote about in this
thread, and a couple ones RLE-related in render_eps.c (I've left those
alone, as this is Lars' WIP).

As for renderer_draw_ellipse_by_arc, I really don't see why we have to wait
for GObject or a conversion to C++ to put it (extern instead of static) in
libdia and have plug-ins which need it reference it directly. The only issue
I see is to find a correct file name to host it (but I probably overlook
something).

How far along is the {GObject,Gtk2,Pango} port over to Win32 (or other
platforms) ?

        -- Cyrille

--
Grumpf.