At 06:42 12.04.01 +0200, Cyrille Chepelov wrote:
> [...]
>
>As for renderer_draw_ellipse_by_arc, I really don't see why we have to wait
>for GObject or a conversion to C++ to put it (extern instead of static) in
>libdia and have plug-ins which need it reference it directly. The only issue
>I see is to find a correct file name to host it (but I probably overlook
>something).

The issue I wouldn't like is that moving it to libdia would require to
change the "this" pointer type from MyRenderer* (which currently is the
real Renderer because it is defined before inclusion of renderer.inc).
In renderer_draw_ellipse_by_arc it would either require to pass in the
draw_arc-function pointer or to dereference it within the function from
an unspecific Renderer pointer. And it would vanish again, when the
renderers are convert to GObjects ...

>How far along is the {GObject,Gtk2,Pango} port over to Win32 (or other
>platforms) ?

The win32 port is almost up-to-date (my last commit is about a week ago,
next one probably this weekend).
I suggested a Dia branch "Target Gtk+2.0" in a mail to the list at
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 16:06:34 +0100 but there was no consensus about the
right time to it in the thread.

Maybe it is now ?

        Hans