Hi Marten,

Yes, any work you currently have would be very useful - it would be nice
to see how you've approached the problem before we dive in. Don't spend
any time on it if you're busy, but if it's not too much hassle we'd be
very grateful.

thanks
Steve

p.s. how do you do the accent on the 'a' in your name ? :)

http://www.runtime-collective.com
t: 01273 234290
f: 01273 234291
m: 0789 984 1684