I was really pleased to see this posted by Frances as well. The National
Library of Medicine was not able to get a contract that allows the downloading
of these training materials. However, you can find material in Spanish (and
other languages) to download at Healthy Roads Media
http://www.healthyroadsmedia.org/ and Twenty Four Languages
http://library.med.utah.edu/24languages/spanish.html Frances, do you know of
other resources that have downloadable materials?

The National Network of Libraries of Medicine has put together this searchable
resource of materials in other languages
http://nnlm.gov/outreach/consumer/multi.html Most are print materials, but the
two resources above are in this list.

Siobhan

Siobhan Champ-Blackwell
Community Outreach Liaison
National Network of Libraries of Medicine MidContinental Region
Creighton University Health Sciences Library
2500 California Plaza
Omaha, NE 68178
402.280.4156/800.338.7657 option#1,#2, then #1
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://nnlm.gov/mcr
http://nnlm.gov/mcr/bhic/
http://www.digitaldivide.net/profile/siobhanchamp-blackwell