Bill McIver wrote:

> Taran,
>
> Why not send them the story?
>
> Often times stories don't make it because they simply don't
> know about them.

Consider it a test of an hypothesis. If I'm wrong, then I'm happy. If
I'm right, then there is an issue to be resolved. And... I did give them
an opportunity. I dumped it on an email list where local reporters find
information.

--
Taran Rampersad

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.linuxgazette.com
http://www.a42.com
http://www.worldchanging.com
http://www.knowprose.com
http://www.easylum.net

" It requires greater courage to preserve inner freedom, to move on in one's inward
journey into new realms, than to stand defiantly for outer freedom."— Rollo May