I agree with Pam. I think many people don't know much about this at all. A primer for the neophyte would be excellent I think...don't just tell them not to send messages as HTML, tell them how not to and how to find out if they are.
Jim Lerman

Pamela McLean wrote:

Maybe people don't always understand that their messages are going out as HTML messages, and/or don't know how to make the choice...

Maybe there could be some helpful instructions about this when people join the list - repeated when/if the moderator needs to respond to a message that's been sent in HTML.

Pam