Gee...Steve - what caused the jump from my comment that students and attendees would be more informed if in advance of their time in the classroom, or the lecture hall, they viewed the lecture to a contention (by me? by someone else?) that "technology" is the silver bullet for all the ills in the classroom.

Perhaps the lady doth protest too much?