Claude Almansi wrote:
Hi all

The e-mail below was sent to the comunica-ch mailing-list. I'll send the URL for the ENglish version of the statement when I find/get it.

The statement of which I forwarded the French version before is quoted in English in <http://www.netzpolitik.org/2005/wsis-viele-zivilgesellschaftliche-veranstaltungen-aus-protest-gecancelt/> or <http://tinyurl.com/cffa5>

The post also includes links to an interview with Anriette Esterhuysen, of the Association of Progressive Communication (APC) in OGG and MP3 formats. Don't know in which language, as there are problems with sound on this laptop.

all the best

Claude
--
Claude Almansi