Hello Mark,

You quoted two seperate postings of mine. I will
just picked one of them to illustrate my point.

Here is one of them:

>... reading lots of messages about how
> such-and-such children in such-and-such
> African country do not even have desks or
> pencils.

This documentary film, made by Belgium TV net, was
aired in Europe few months ago. Of course since
it is Belgium Tv, and it is not main stream
BBC World or CNN, therefore this documentary
film might never reach the audience in the US.

I just want to make it clear I do not
write because it is sensational.

Cindy