Dear Allison,

My name is April KirkHart and I work for The Children's Partnership.  Our
latest report, "Measuring Digital Opportunity for America's Children: Where
We Stand and Where We Go from Here," contains the data you may be looking
for - stats on computer ownership, Internet access, access to broadband,
access to technology in schools, and how young people are using ICT (the
types of applications, etc.) by race and income, including Native American
youth.

The report is online at: http://www.techpolicybank.org/TPB/Report/DOMS.

You can download the pdf there, but it is a 50 page report.  I think what
you are looking for is on page 20 and then on page 29 - but the rest of the
report has lots of good stuff too.

Hope that helps, and I would LOVE to get any other information you find,
specifically on Native American youth...

THANKS and GOOD LUCK!
--
April KirkHart, MSW
Special Projects Coordinator